Thank you for choosing Drs Poulos & Somers for your periodontal and dental implant needs. Our primary goal is to offer state-of-the-art treatment and deliver the best and most comprehensive dental care available. In order to make the goal of obtaining optimal oral health as easy and manageable for our patients as possible, we are pleased to work with you in making financial arrangements, which are feasible for both parties.
Payment Options and Information:
- Payment or complete payment arrangements are required at the time of service.
- Payment forms accepted: cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
- We offer a 5% courtesy discount to patients who pay in full with cash or check at the time of service. Additionally, we offer an 8% discount to patients who pay in full with cash or check (6% with credit card) at the time of booking.
- 90 day interest free financing is available in our office for your convenience.
- For patients who need special financial arrangements, we have partnered with Care Credit and Citi Health to offer extended payment plans. With these options you can finance 100% of your dental care with no upfront costs, no annual fees, no pre-payment penalties, and a number of no-interest plans. Details are available upon request, or visit the following web sites for more info:
- As a courtesy to our patients with dental insurance, we will be happy to electronically file your claims for the receipt of prompt dental payments on your behalf. In order to make this process go as smoothly as possible, we require patients to provide us with accurate insurance billing information before the time of service.
- We are contracted with a number of insurance companies including: Delta Premier, Aetna PPO, Cigna PPO, and Anthem. In addition to these, we will be happy to file with all dental insurance plans. Please be aware, we do require a partial payment at the time of service. Once a final payment is received from the insurance, payment is due in full, or final payment arrangements must be made.
- Our office does not bill to medical insurance, and we do not accept Medicare or Medicaid. However, if you choose to file claims to a medical carrier, we will provide you with any supporting documentation that you need.
Financial Policy PDF
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help you!